Thursday, October 2, 2008

Do you believe that the God of the Bible heals today?

 I don't know where you stand on whether or not the triune God of the Bible still heals or not, but I am convinced that He does. In fact I will go as far as to say that if He doesn't I wouldn't serve Him.
  Because in His Word He says that He is " the same yesterday, today and forever." and I take Him at His word. He has healed before and heals today.
 
 I am leaving tomorrow afternoon to drive all the way back to Ks. to have my Grandpa pray for me. I believe that at that moment  I will be healed in the name of Jesus, not  by my grandpa, not me, not because all of my family is together, but because of  Jesus and His love for me I will be healed.
 It is by His grace that I have faith. 
 I realize full well that this may all sound crazy to some of you. The reality is that sometimes it sounds crazy to me. God makes it very clear in His word that His ways are not our ways and our thoughts are not His thoughts, but that we are to trust Him with our whole heart and lean not on our own understanding.
 
 JESUS I believe You. I want you to be King of my life and lead me in the way everlasting. I will not die now but live until You let me come home. JESUS I trust your heart for me and others who don't believe in You that it is good and that you know the plans that you have for us, plans for a hope and a future.
 When I am healed, You Jesus get the glory. God I love you and ask for you to pour into my life your Spirit. Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you too, buddy