Monday, October 6, 2008

I am so grateful to be loved.

 I just went in for my fourth Eco-cardiogram and dislike having Ky-jelly slimed all over my chest especially when they are telling me that surgery is coming up soon by the looks of it.
 If you have  ever had your chest cavity broken open before and are accustomed to the anticipation of this than you would understand my glee. Ha ha
 Let me first say this. I love the Lord so much and am so grateful for His watching over me.
 Going back home and having my Grandfather pray for me felt like it probably should have happened months ago. After he prayed I had a peace that I can't explain. I have done all I know to do and still I stand in love with the person of Jesus.
 Tomorrow I should hear back from the Dr.'s and will proceed with the wisest decisions. God is in control. I stand on His word for He and only He knows the plans He has for me plans to prosper me and not to harm me.
 I will post when I know what the next step is.

No comments: