Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not much time left...

before I have blood flowing well through my body.
 Many thoughts race through my head as I anticipate all that is to come in the next 12 hours, let alone the next six weeks. Uh yeah, I can't go there. 
 What will it feel like to have my rib-cage opened. What does this mean long term. How hard will it be do back flips in the next couple of days (ok maybe not).
 Here is the deal. This is happening, I am over it and ready to move on. 
 It has meant a lot to me to have all the support that I have had from all of you.
 This week has been amazing just listening to all of you love and support someone(me) in turmoil. Everyone of you bring joy to my heart. All of you that I say that I love, I really love.
 I must say that through this process I have truly felt supported. Many of you have walked along side of me for many years through many things and stood by me well, for that I am grateful.
 So goodbye for now and I will talk to you when I have a new heart.
 Blood will finally flow through my veins well for the first time in about ten years, I am ready and at peace. 
 Maybe while I recover I could tell you about Africa.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle: Just realized you continued to post after Africa. Sorry I didn't call and visit b4 surgery. We'll talk during recovery. God is in control and has a plan. From experience, He is the one to lean on. Sometimes things in His plan are painful. Make no mistake, only He can comfort. I've felt his comfort in my sorrow. But never doubted Him or His plan. Everything is in God's time. "Although I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil".
Thy will be done.
Donna