Monday, October 13, 2008

Ok pause...

I got a call late last night from my surgeon telling me that my surgery might be delayed due to a heart transplant that may be ready this morning. We got here this morning to find out that in fact it will be delayed. I wont go in for a couple of more hours as of now.
Last night we prayed for whoever might be getting the heart transplant that all would work out well for them if they got it.
The women who is getting a new heart is older and her husband and her have been here in the city for six weeks at a down hotel. I have been to many of the hotels around here, enough to know that that would not be a cheap stay.
She is 61 and her name is Merla. Please pray for her. They have been waiting for this for a while and seem to be very excited about finally getting it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you daily! Please let me know if there is anything neighborly or friendly I can do to help out while you recover. Love and support - Erin

Anonymous said...

Kyle,
I have been praying for you, this surgery, your trip to Africa, and most importantly, the part of your heart connected to Jesus. Thanks for sharing with us on your blog. I know God is there with you and your family. Remember that you are being given a unique opportunity through this challenge to see more clearly, to live more richly, and to love more deeply--as HE intended us to do. Continue to be blessed and I will continue to pray. Mary Irish

Anonymous said...

I haven't had the chance to check in with you here in the last few days, but the minute I work up this morning you were on my mind and in my prayers. I pray that when you wake up you feel at peace, that your breathing is easy, that all the hurt you feel in your body will be whisked away like water off a ducks back and that the God will be so close for you that you breath him in to every cell and feel him in every emotion and thought. Love you, friend. I know you won't get this for a bit, but I want you to know that I'm praying for you now!!!

Anonymous said...

I haven't had the chance to check in with you here in the last few days, but the minute I work up this morning you were on my mind and in my prayers. I pray that when you wake up you feel at peace, that your breathing is easy, that all the hurt you feel in your body will be whisked away like water off a ducks back and that the God will be so close for you that you breath him in to every cell and feel him in every emotion and thought. Love you, friend. I know you won't get this for a bit, but I want you to know that I'm praying for you now!!!