Monday, September 8, 2008

Wisdom and discernment must be used...

 in this next 72 hours. Will the pastoral staff and the surgeons make me stay home? I am open and have nothing to prove in going. If the pastoral staff of our church is to uneasy then I don't have to go. I am still planning on it and headed towards it until I am told to do otherwise.

 I am going to meet with the surgeon right now.
 It is interesting to me that not many of you have encouraged me to trust the Lord.
 All of you have been very supportive so far and I do choose to trust the Lord with all of my heart with out doubting that He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. Because He knows the plans He has for me plans for a hope and a future. God is the faithful God and trustworthy to the end.

No comments: