Thursday, September 11, 2008

Goodbye American...

comforts.
 Hello discomfort for the sake of Christ. I count it all joy friends when I face trials of many kinds for it develops perseverance and faith.
 Even this morning my chest hurts. I am faced with the reality that the aneurysm could break. I am not being brave at this point(or stupid), I am trusting in what I believe the Lord has told me.
 Yes he still speaks. Through the Bible, other christ followers, heck He has even spoken through an ass.
 I trust Him with my whole heart, I lean not on my own understanding. I believe that I will be healed and given a new heart. I ask Him to search me and know my heart. We can do all things through Christ who gives us strength.
 I would encourage all of you who have not made Jesus Lord of your life. It is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
 Where do you get your peace? Where do you get your joy? If it isn't Jesus Christ, it will fade. That is not a question.
 He has come so that we may have life and have life to the full. 
 
 My wife and parents are on board with this choice the go to Africa and they believe as well that there will be a miracle. When there is know that it was because of Jesus.
 Goodbye American comforts.

No comments: