Monday, September 8, 2008

Pray...

 I was cleared to go to Africa. 
  My wife, the team and my family all have peace about me going around the world.
 I was assessed for surgery today. They didn't offer good news.  I will update you all accordingly.
 But trust me when I say PRAY. We are praying for Healing and that is exactly what it will take.
  I am trusting our living Lord Jesus Christ for a miracle; I know that all of this sounds crazy to some of you. So again, I am glad that this is not you.  May  all your faith and trust in Jesus be increased. He is the same yesterday today and forever.  There is a bigger story going on here. This existence is not just about us. I pray the His Kingdom come and His will be done.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're in our thoughts and prayers. It sounds like you are going on an amazing adventure that you will always remember. Take care and we can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

~Seth and Trisha

Shayna said...

Kyle - I somehow knew that you would go and that the peace we have prayed for would be upon you. I am in such awe and wonder at your faith. I am so proud to know you and proud that you are going to represent Christians in a non-Christian country around the world. You are a living, breathing and fully alive representative of FAITH. I will continue to pray about you and the team in Africa and that healing will take place. His will is being done and we just have to take it one day at a time, that is all any of us have. Tomorrow is not promised to us, we only have today. Each day from God is a blessing and I know you are living fully in His will. Enjoy your time with Him and your team while in Africa.