Saturday, November 1, 2008

I have been hiding...

...from the blog.
 My mind comes to a stop like a computer trying to do to many jobs at one time when I think about writing to you again.
 It is 1:20a.m. and I have just worked up the courage to begin typing. It is not that it requires a huge amount of bravery, I think that it is more that I have so much that I want to share that the task seems  a bit daunting.
 Today was Halloween and I mustered up the strength to hand out candy at the church though I moved slow, we had a really good time seeing all of the costumes.  I wasn't going to dress up but then I thought of it, an honest costume. I dressed up as a poet with his heart on his sleeve and sowed a candy heart on onto my sleeve. 
 Ok, good night, sleep well. I miss writing to you and will most likely type in the  morning or sometime this weekend.
 Kyle

No comments: