Saturday, April 11, 2009

Here we go...

for the second go around with getting in shape. I will be easing back into my active life style. I won't be lifting much, bench pressing, rock climbing or kayaking yet but soon enough. The very thought of being in shape again makes me very happy. I truly can hardly wait. I am very fortunate that things have gone well for the most part in this last year and you know if any of us have the ability to get in shape we shouldn't take advantage of it.
 On another note. I believe that we found a new place that we will be moving to.  It will be a little bigger than our place back in Madison and like that apartment it also has a really large deck on it, and here is the best part, we are saving a bit on the rent as well. We are now placed in a better financial situation.  
We are trying to build a little more margin into our life on all fronts and that has me very excited about this next season.
May is going to be a very busy month, we will be moved in, I am going to Minniapolis for the National Prayer confrence and then a weekend away with my family, weddings and many more things.
 There is enough time, there will be. It is going to happen. 
Jesus rose from the dead for our sins. Sins that not one of have avoided. Jesus paid the price.


Kyle

No comments: