Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I am back at it...

blogging that is. 
 I have been out of the habit of writing for long enough.
 I have no idea what this next season of life will bring but we are beginning to see changes coming around the bend. I just spoke with our landlord and let Him know that we are not resigning our lease. I have little idea of where we will be moving but change has to happen. I am praying for a miracle and that we will land in a place that we will be able to live fully alive and to our fullest. I have gone through craigslist, the tribune and then the most effective route which has been hitting the streets. We are trying to stay as close to the 1110 Lill ave and the fullerton stop as possible. It will work out.
In other news. I attended my first staff meeting at New Life community church today as I am going to be attending them regularly and am doing quite a bit of staff(ish) things. It will be good and it is somewhat encouraging do to the fact that I have been serving here for the last year or so and feel very much like this is where my wife and will be located for quite a while.
Changes are good. Change for the sake of change is just a re-arranging, but change for a purpose causes forward motion.
I will log in soon.
Kyle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you at the table Kflan.